Department Molecular Genetics
Principal investigator Nitika Taneja
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamics of chromatin re-organization upon DNA replication stress
Our lab investigates local and spatial re-organization of chromatinized replication forks in response to replication stress. We use a combination of super-resolution imaging, genomics and proteomics based approaches to understand the complex mechanisms of chromatin regulation in maintaining replication fork stability in normal as well as cancer cells.
- Single molecule chromatin fibre technology, ChromStretch (developed & patented by the lab)
- Next-generation sequencing technologies: Hi-C and specialized technology, Rep-HiC (developed by the lab)
- DNA combing technology
- Automated quantitative imaging based cell cytometry
- Super-resolution STED microscopy
- Biochem-based tech: ChIP, IP/Co-IP, WB, proteomics
Gaggioli, V., et al. (2023). Nature Cell Biology, 25, 1017–1032. DOI: 10.1038/s41556-023-01167-z.
Lo, C.S.Y., et al. (2021). Science advances, 7(19), eabe7804. DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abe7804.
Uruci, S., et al. (2021). International journal of molecular sciences, 22(16), 8850. DOI: 10.3390/ijms22168850.